Body found in Schuylkill River at Norristown
NORRISTOWN - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A body was recovered from the Schuylkill River at Norristown on Monday afternoon.
The body was found around 12:30 p.m. by a Pennsylvania game warden.
Police say the body is that of a Hispanic man, believed to be in his mid-20s, wearing a landscaping hat.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity of his cause of death.
Police say an investigation is under way.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, body found, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police