Body found in Schuylkill River at Norristown
NORRISTOWN - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A body was recovered from the Schuylkill River at Norristown on Monday afternoon.
The body was found around 12:30 p.m. by a Pennsylvania game warden.
Police say the body is that of a Hispanic man, believed to be in his mid-20s, wearing a landscaping hat.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity of his cause of death.
Police say an investigation is under way.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, norristown, body found, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos