3 injured in crash on Bustleton Avenue
BUSTLETON - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- At least three people were injured in an accident on Bustleton Avenue in Philadelphia Monday night.
The crash occurred shortly after 8:30 p.m. along the 9500 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Police say a passenger van and a car collided, with the car coming to rest off the roadway where it struck a utility pole.
The 23-year-old male driver of the car and his 23-year-old passenger were injured, along with the driver of the van.
All three were rushed to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for care.
The car driver and passenger suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no further information at this time on the injuries sustained by the driver of the van.
Police are conducting an investigation into what led to the crash..
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 41 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 54 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 56 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
52 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
41 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
56 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos