Man shot dead in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after being shot in Philadelphia's West Kensington section.
The shooting happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. on F Street near Lippincott.
Police say someone shot an unidentified man in the back.
Authorities transported the man to Temple University Hospital where he later died.
At this time, police are still seeking the shooter and a motive.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 54 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 55 min ago
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Eva Pilgrim on highway storm preparations
44 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
54 min ago
- Army, Navy teams compete in Rocky Relay
37 min ago