Man shot dead in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after being shot in Philadelphia's West Kensington section.
The shooting happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. on F Street near Lippincott.
Police say someone shot an unidentified man in the back.
Authorities transported the man to Temple University Hospital where he later died.
At this time, police are still seeking the shooter and a motive.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 38 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Woman's body found in Berks County 32 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 8 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser