2 Phila. policemen injured in chain reaction crash
JUNIATA PARK - November 20, 2102 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are searching for the driver who caused a chain reaction crash that injured two officers.
The chain reaction crash happened just after 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of G Street and Cayuga in Juniata Park.
Police say the officers were driving along Cayuga Street when they swerved to avoid another car and slammed into a parked car.
According to officials, the driver that forced the officers off the road took off from the scene.
Both officers were taken to Temple University Hospital and treated for minor injuries.
Police say they are looking for a white Pontiac that was last seen going southbound on Cayuga Street.
police, accident, juniata park, philadelphia, local/state
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead 16 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware dumpster explosion leaves 1 injured 2 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead
16 min ago