2 Phila. policemen injured in chain reaction crash
JUNIATA PARK - November 20, 2102 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are searching for the driver who caused a chain reaction crash that injured two officers.
The chain reaction crash happened just after 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of G Street and Cayuga in Juniata Park.
Police say the officers were driving along Cayuga Street when they swerved to avoid another car and slammed into a parked car.
According to officials, the driver that forced the officers off the road took off from the scene.
Both officers were taken to Temple University Hospital and treated for minor injuries.
Police say they are looking for a white Pontiac that was last seen going southbound on Cayuga Street.
police, accident, juniata park, philadelphia, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 19 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 6 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 3 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures