Man critical in South Jersey shooting
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - November 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the suspect who pelted a man with gun fire in Pennsauken, New Jersey late Monday night.
The shooting happened around 10:30 p.m. along Marlton Avenue near Highland Avenue.
Officials say an unidentifed man in his possible 30's was shot multiple times and discovered in the parking lot of an Irish Tavern.
He sufferered wounds to his mid-section and was rushed to Cooper University Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
There is no word yet on a motive for the shooting.
shooting, pennsauken, new jersey, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 29 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
1 min ago