Taylor Swift parody video pokes fun at Andy Reid
PHILADELPHIA - November 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A video poking fun at Eagles coach Andy Reid and the Eagles' disappointing season is on YouTube and going viral.
It's a comical jab right at head football coach.
Inspired by the Eagles' losing streak, some fans came together to poke a little fun at the Birds' so-far dismal season, creating a parody of Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
"We are never ever ever gonna win with Andy," the lyrics go.
The video was shot and edited by Gloucester County filmmaker Shawn Caple who enlisted his friend Justin Silverman to play the coach.
"It sort of breaks up the monotony of it all. I mean, a little bit of humor during something as serious as people's dedications to the Eagles, it really, really helps," Caple said.
The Taylor look-a-like is singer Casey Conklin, daughter of Philadelphia comedian and radio personality Joe Conklin who's responsible for the song and the spot on Reid impression.
"We're not really worried about the video at all. we're trying to get someone to tackle, ramp up and tackle," Conklin said.
The video which was shot in FDR Park more than a week ago was posted on YouTube over the weekend and it already has more than 90,000 views.
"This strikes a chord because it's funny. The acting in that video is really good. It's a funny song; it's got some hooks," Conklin said.
Coach Reid probably hasn't logged on to take a look at the parody, but it's a song he could be hearing soon.
"I think it's going to catch on. I would be ecstatic if people sang it at the next game," Caple said.
philadelphia, philadelphia eagles, andy reid, local/state, kenneth moton
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized