Young woman injured in Olney hit and run
OLNEY - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the driver who hit a 22-year-old woman in the Olney section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The accident happened around 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of 7th Street and Roosevelt Boulevard in the southbound lanes.
Officials say the unidentified woman was taken to the hospital with a broken leg and is listed in stable condition.
Police have not released a description of the vehicle and the investigation continues.
Stay with 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
pedestrian struck, hit and run, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 9 min ago
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Accident causes delays on I-95 N near Cottman in Tacony 51 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
9 min ago