Residents displaced after Ready apartment fire
READING, Pa. - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Berks County investigators are looking for the cause of a fire that leveled an apartment building.
Firefighters spent more than three and a half hours trying to bring it under control.
It broke out on the 1200 block of Hill Road in Reading Tuesday night.
The 10 adults and 9 children in the building all managed to get out safely.
The Red Cross is helping the victims find a place to stay.
reading, berks county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed