Residents displaced after Ready apartment fire
READING, Pa. - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Berks County investigators are looking for the cause of a fire that leveled an apartment building.
Firefighters spent more than three and a half hours trying to bring it under control.
It broke out on the 1200 block of Hill Road in Reading Tuesday night.
The 10 adults and 9 children in the building all managed to get out safely.
The Red Cross is helping the victims find a place to stay.
reading, berks county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 26 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
26 min ago