Tip call leads to car burglary arrest in Maple Shade, NJ
MAPLE SHADE, N.J. - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a tip from an Action News viewer has led to the arrest of a car burglar in Maple Shade, N.J.
Mark R. Neal, 19, of the 100 block of Heritage Avenue in Maple Shade is charged with three counts of car burglary and three counts of theft.
Action News first reported about the car burglaries Tuesday, on the air at 5:00 p.m. and online at 6abc.com.
The burglaries occurred overnight on November 10th into November 11th in the Roberts Mills Apartments on Church Road.
Police say Neal stole items from several vehicles, including a GPS unit, CDs and a debit card.
That debit card was later used at the Wawa on Church Road in Mount Laurel.
Surveillance taken at that store were later used to identify and apprehend Neal.
new jersey, burlington county, burglary, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 22 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 28 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 11 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 57 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 44 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos