Tip call leads to car burglary arrest in Maple Shade, NJ
MAPLE SHADE, N.J. - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a tip from an Action News viewer has led to the arrest of a car burglar in Maple Shade, N.J.
Mark R. Neal, 19, of the 100 block of Heritage Avenue in Maple Shade is charged with three counts of car burglary and three counts of theft.
Action News first reported about the car burglaries Tuesday, on the air at 5:00 p.m. and online at 6abc.com.
The burglaries occurred overnight on November 10th into November 11th in the Roberts Mills Apartments on Church Road.
Police say Neal stole items from several vehicles, including a GPS unit, CDs and a debit card.
That debit card was later used at the Wawa on Church Road in Mount Laurel.
Surveillance taken at that store were later used to identify and apprehend Neal.
new jersey, burlington county, burglary, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 16 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
7 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
16 min ago