Crews battle house fire in Pleasantville, NJ
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were on the scene of a house fire in Pleasantville, N.J. Wednesday afternoon.
The blaze broke out before 3:00 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Iowa Avenue.
Fire officials tell Action News that crews arrived to find heavy fire coming from the home.
A second alarm was struck a short time later. It took crews about half an hour to get the upper hand.
Authorities say the house was vacant. No one was injured.
new jersey, fire, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police