Malnourished dog rescued in Cumberland County
BRIDGETON, NJ - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Cumberland County homeowner who is no stranger to the SPCA is facing more charges of animal cruelty.
It happened late Tuesday night on the 500 block of East Commerce Street.
Silent Night, a malnourished Great Dane, was rescued from his home. Authorities believe the dog is about 4-years-old.
Someone called the Cumberland County SPCA several months ago to report Silent Night's condition.
The owner, Alexander Centeno, was cited and warned.
Veterinarians say the dog will recover and eventually be put up for adoption.
Meanwhile, Centeno will go to court over in the next few days.
new jersey, cumberland county, animal abuse, animals, animal rescue, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 45 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos