Malnourished dog rescued in Cumberland County
BRIDGETON, NJ - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Cumberland County homeowner who is no stranger to the SPCA is facing more charges of animal cruelty.
It happened late Tuesday night on the 500 block of East Commerce Street.
Silent Night, a malnourished Great Dane, was rescued from his home. Authorities believe the dog is about 4-years-old.
Someone called the Cumberland County SPCA several months ago to report Silent Night's condition.
The owner, Alexander Centeno, was cited and warned.
Veterinarians say the dog will recover and eventually be put up for adoption.
Meanwhile, Centeno will go to court over in the next few days.
new jersey, cumberland county, animal abuse, animals, animal rescue, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man