Boy struck in Frankford hit-and-run
FRANKFORD - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the driver who struck a young boy in a hit-and-run accident in Frankford.
It happened around 7:30 Wednesday night near Jackson and Granite streets.
Police say the boy was struck by a minivan that fled the scene.
The child was taken to St. Christopher's Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are looking for a vehicle described as a white Chevy Venture with a partial tag of H-V.
Anyone with information can contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, frankford, accident, children, hit and run, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 11 min ago
- Turning Milder 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 32 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier back from Afghanistan surprises... 1 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
11 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
32 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
50 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
38 min ago