2 children injured in Mantua fire
MANTUA - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two children were injured in a fire late Wednesday night in the Mantua section of Philadelphia.
The fire was reported shortly before 11:00 p.m. in the 3800 block of Reno Street.
Firefighters say it took them about 20 minutes to douse the fire.
The two children involved are in stable condition at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for smoke inhalation.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
philadelphia, mantua, fire, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 56 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
56 min ago