2 children injured in Mantua fire
MANTUA - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two children were injured in a fire late Wednesday night in the Mantua section of Philadelphia.
The fire was reported shortly before 11:00 p.m. in the 3800 block of Reno Street.
Firefighters say it took them about 20 minutes to douse the fire.
The two children involved are in stable condition at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for smoke inhalation.
An investigation into the cause of the fire continues.
philadelphia, mantua, fire, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 24 min ago
- Record Warmth! 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
24 min ago
- Record Warmth!
9 min ago