Burlington Co hotel damaged by fire
BORDENTOWN, N.J. - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Burlington County, New Jersey were busy Thursday morning fighting a hotel fire.
The fire broke out just before 8:30 a.m. at the Ramada Inn, located along the 1000 block of Route 206 in Bordentown, Burlington County.
The hotel was evacuated, and at this point there is no word yet on any injuries.
The extent of the damage sustained to the hotel has not yet been determined.
burlington county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 45 min ago