2-year-old boy struck by car in Tacony
TACONY - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a two-year-old boy is critical after being struck by a car in the Tacony section of Philadelphia Thursday.
The accident occurred around 4:00 p.m. on the 6600 block of Jackson Street.
Medics arrived to the scene and rushed the boy to St. Christopher's Hospital.
He was deemed a trauma alert while in transit.
Accident investigators were called to the scene.
accident, children, tacony, philadelphia, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 59 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 53 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 47 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos