2-year-old boy struck by car in Tacony
TACONY - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a two-year-old boy is critical after being struck by a car in the Tacony section of Philadelphia Thursday.
The accident occurred around 4:00 p.m. on the 6600 block of Jackson Street.
Medics arrived to the scene and rushed the boy to St. Christopher's Hospital.
He was deemed a trauma alert while in transit.
Accident investigators were called to the scene.
accident, children, tacony, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 28 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 34 min ago
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 26 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 12 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm