Earthquake hits South Jersey
CLEMENTON, NEW JERSEY - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A small earthquake struck early Friday morning near Clementon, Camden County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake struck just west of Clementon, Camden County.
It struck at 12:13 a.m., and measured a magnitude of 2.1.
Action News received dozens of calls from residents who live in the Camden and Berlin, New Jersey, area.
Some said they thought they heard explosion-like sounds and felt the ground shaking.
So far, there are no reports of injuries or damage.
new jersey, earthquake, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Shelter Me: Voorhees Animal Orphanage
54 min ago