Search underway for missing 68-year-old
PHILADELPHIA - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police want help finding a 68-year-old who has been missing since the day before Thanksgiving.
Officers tell Action News that Joseph Brown from the 500 block of E. Mayland Street, was last seen in The Gallery at 901 Market Street on Wednesday, November 21, 2012, at about 1:30 p.m.
Brown is described as:
Curly white hair
Last seen wearing a black baseball hat, navy blue jacket, blue sweatshirt, grey pants and black and grey sneakers. Brown suffers from dementia and may frequent the 800 Block of Parmley Avenue in Yeadon, PA or the 700 Block of Church Lane in Yeadon, PA.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Joseph, please call Northwest Detectives at 215-686-3353 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, pennsylvania, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 54 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 36 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 3 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 6 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball