Woman, 25, shot in the head in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating the shooting of a woman in Germantown.
The 25-year-old woman was found shot in the head at 1:30 a.m. Friday at Dennie Street and Wayne Avenue.
Police believe she was shot about a block away, at Clarrisa and Dennie Streets, and walked to Dennie and Wayne before collapsing.
She was taken to Temple University Hospital, where she remains on life support.
So far, police have no suspects or motives in the case.
philadelphia, shooting, germantown, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 28 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 8 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 1 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply