Woman, 25, shot in the head in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating the shooting of a woman in Germantown.
The 25-year-old woman was found shot in the head at 1:30 a.m. Friday at Dennie Street and Wayne Avenue.
Police believe she was shot about a block away, at Clarrisa and Dennie Streets, and walked to Dennie and Wayne before collapsing.
She was taken to Temple University Hospital, where she remains on life support.
So far, police have no suspects or motives in the case.
philadelphia, shooting, germantown, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 31 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 21 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more