3 homes damaged in Kensington fire
KENSINGTON - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to battle a fire in Kensington that damaged two occupied row homes and a vacant one.
It happened around 4:45 Friday afternoon on the 3000 block of North Water Street.
Arriving fire crews were met with heavy flames coming from the second floor of the home.
Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control. No word on any injuries.
An investigation into what sparked the fire is underway.
philadelphia, kensington, fire, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 53 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 27 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 20 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro