3 homes damaged in Kensington fire
KENSINGTON - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to battle a fire in Kensington that damaged two occupied row homes and a vacant one.
It happened around 4:45 Friday afternoon on the 3000 block of North Water Street.
Arriving fire crews were met with heavy flames coming from the second floor of the home.
Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control. No word on any injuries.
An investigation into what sparked the fire is underway.
philadelphia, kensington, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ