Man shot in the abdomen in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Chester that left one man wounded.
It happened around 4:00 Friday afternoon in front of a home on East 23rd and Crosby streets.
Authorities arrived to find a male suffering from a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
The victim was taken to Crozier-Chester Medical Center. No word on his condition.
Police have not named any suspect or motives at this time.
pennsylvania, chester, shooting, local/state
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware trash can explosion leaves 1 injured 8 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead
29 min ago