Man shot in the abdomen in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Chester that left one man wounded.
It happened around 4:00 Friday afternoon in front of a home on East 23rd and Crosby streets.
Authorities arrived to find a male suffering from a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
The victim was taken to Crozier-Chester Medical Center. No word on his condition.
Police have not named any suspect or motives at this time.
pennsylvania, chester, shooting, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
4 min ago