Man shot in the abdomen in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Chester that left one man wounded.
It happened around 4:00 Friday afternoon in front of a home on East 23rd and Crosby streets.
Authorities arrived to find a male suffering from a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
The victim was taken to Crozier-Chester Medical Center. No word on his condition.
Police have not named any suspect or motives at this time.
pennsylvania, chester, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 18 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 24 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 42 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
19 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
42 min ago