Large meth ring busted in Bucks County
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have busted a large scale drug ring that has been operating in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
All of the suspects were processed Tuesday at the Bristol Township Police Department in Bucks County.
Investigators say the operation distributed more than $3.5 million worth of Methamphetamine over a wide region in Pennsylvania.
The attorney general's office plans to announce more details on Wednesday.
drugs, bucks county, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought 16 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 21 min ago
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place 22 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc