Large meth ring busted in Bucks County
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have busted a large scale drug ring that has been operating in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
All of the suspects were processed Tuesday at the Bristol Township Police Department in Bucks County.
Investigators say the operation distributed more than $3.5 million worth of Methamphetamine over a wide region in Pennsylvania.
The attorney general's office plans to announce more details on Wednesday.
drugs, bucks county, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 25 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 50 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school