Large meth ring busted in Bucks County
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have busted a large scale drug ring that has been operating in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
All of the suspects were processed Tuesday at the Bristol Township Police Department in Bucks County.
Investigators say the operation distributed more than $3.5 million worth of Methamphetamine over a wide region in Pennsylvania.
The attorney general's office plans to announce more details on Wednesday.
drugs, bucks county, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 45 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 6 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 48 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball