Del. police investigating robbery in Hockessin
HOCKESSIN, Del. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police troopers say they're investigating the armed robbery of a gas station in Hockessin.
Police say the robbery happened at just before 5 a.m. Friday at a Shell gas station at 5821 Limestone Road.
Police say a gas station employee was preparing to open the business when he was confronted by two suspects wearing masks, one of them with a gun and the other with a knife. Police say the employee was forced to lie on the floor, and the suspects bound his hands. The suspects then allegedly stole money from two cash registers, took cigarettes and also took money from the employee's pockets.
The employee was able to free himself and call 911 after the suspects fled.
robbery, delaware, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list