2 injured in Camden crash, driver faces DUI charges
CAMDEN - November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in a crash overnight outside the Camden County Administration Building in Camden City.
Police tell Action News that a Honda Accord traveling north on Broadway struck a Dodge Stratus traveling west on 6th Street around 12:30 a.m.
The impact of the crash spun both vehicles around causing one to rest on the sidewalk of the county building and trapping the drivers of both vehicles inside.
The impact of the crash also caused a traffic light to topple onto the sidewalk.
The two drivers were extricated from their vehicles by firefighters and taken by medics to Cooper University Hospital in good condition.
Camden police say one of the drivers is facing DUI charges.
new jersey, camden, camden county, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
58 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos