2 injured in Camden crash, driver faces DUI charges
CAMDEN - November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in a crash overnight outside the Camden County Administration Building in Camden City.
Police tell Action News that a Honda Accord traveling north on Broadway struck a Dodge Stratus traveling west on 6th Street around 12:30 a.m.
The impact of the crash spun both vehicles around causing one to rest on the sidewalk of the county building and trapping the drivers of both vehicles inside.
The impact of the crash also caused a traffic light to topple onto the sidewalk.
The two drivers were extricated from their vehicles by firefighters and taken by medics to Cooper University Hospital in good condition.
Camden police say one of the drivers is facing DUI charges.
new jersey, camden, camden county, accident, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly 4 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 6 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
44 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos