2 injured in Camden crash, driver faces DUI charges
CAMDEN - November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in a crash overnight outside the Camden County Administration Building in Camden City.
Police tell Action News that a Honda Accord traveling north on Broadway struck a Dodge Stratus traveling west on 6th Street around 12:30 a.m.
The impact of the crash spun both vehicles around causing one to rest on the sidewalk of the county building and trapping the drivers of both vehicles inside.
The impact of the crash also caused a traffic light to topple onto the sidewalk.
The two drivers were extricated from their vehicles by firefighters and taken by medics to Cooper University Hospital in good condition.
Camden police say one of the drivers is facing DUI charges.
new jersey, camden, camden county, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 11 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 33 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 3 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 30 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
11 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
3 min ago