Pedestrian struck and killed in Maple Shade
MAPLE SHADE, N.J. - November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Burlington County are investigating a fatal accident in Maple Shade.
It happened along Route 73 near Route 38 around 12:45 a.m. Sunday morning.
Police say 36-year-old Thomas Lewis was struck by two vehicles. He later died from his injuries.
Both drivers have been questioned and are cooperating with police.
Still no word what sparked the crash.
The accident remains under investigation by the Maple Shade Police Department and the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 39 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications 58 min ago
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 51 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Building under demolition collapses in Old...
39 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
37 min ago