Pedestrian struck and killed in Maple Shade
MAPLE SHADE, N.J. - November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Burlington County are investigating a fatal accident in Maple Shade.
It happened along Route 73 near Route 38 around 12:45 a.m. Sunday morning.
Police say 36-year-old Thomas Lewis was struck by two vehicles. He later died from his injuries.
Both drivers have been questioned and are cooperating with police.
Still no word what sparked the crash.
The accident remains under investigation by the Maple Shade Police Department and the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station