Changes to NJ Sandy recovery centers
November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is a change in the schedules for the 9 disaster recovery centers in New Jersey helping the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Beginning Monday, the centers will be available on a rotating basis.
The centers will be open for three days at a time from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Keep in mind, you can go to any of the centers in any county or even a center in another state to talk one-on-one with representatives from FEMA.
Here is a link to a listing of these centers with the dates they'll be open:
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)