Changes to NJ Sandy recovery centers
November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is a change in the schedules for the 9 disaster recovery centers in New Jersey helping the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Beginning Monday, the centers will be available on a rotating basis.
The centers will be open for three days at a time from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Keep in mind, you can go to any of the centers in any county or even a center in another state to talk one-on-one with representatives from FEMA.
Here is a link to a listing of these centers with the dates they'll be open:
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police