Changes to NJ Sandy recovery centers
November 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is a change in the schedules for the 9 disaster recovery centers in New Jersey helping the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Beginning Monday, the centers will be available on a rotating basis.
The centers will be open for three days at a time from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Keep in mind, you can go to any of the centers in any county or even a center in another state to talk one-on-one with representatives from FEMA.
Here is a link to a listing of these centers with the dates they'll be open:
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 57 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos