Man dead after shooting inside Frankford home
FRANKFORDNovember 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after a shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 4:00 a.m. in a second floor bedroom of a house on the 2100 block of Orthodox Street.
Police say a 45-year-old man was shot multiple times in the chest. He died at the hospital a short time later.
So far there's no word on suspects or a motive.
frankford, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 51 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act