Man dead after shooting inside Frankford home
FRANKFORDNovember 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after a shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 4:00 a.m. in a second floor bedroom of a house on the 2100 block of Orthodox Street.
Police say a 45-year-old man was shot multiple times in the chest. He died at the hospital a short time later.
So far there's no word on suspects or a motive.
frankford, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 14 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 33 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 1 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 56 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.