Man dead after shooting inside Frankford home
FRANKFORDNovember 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after a shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 4:00 a.m. in a second floor bedroom of a house on the 2100 block of Orthodox Street.
Police say a 45-year-old man was shot multiple times in the chest. He died at the hospital a short time later.
So far there's no word on suspects or a motive.
frankford, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 48 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 28 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally