Police: NJ man beat dog to death
PRINCETON, N.J. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Princeton, New Jersey man has been charged for allegedly beating a dog to death.
Michael Rosenberg, 30, was charged with six counts of animal cruelty for the incident back in August.
Police say Rosenberg advertised himself as a dog trainer and operated out of his home.
In this case, police say a female shepherd mix suffered internal injuries and died just days after the owner left the dog in Rosenberg's care.
Investigators allege the dog suffered broken ribs from being slammed into the ground.
Rosenberg is now awaiting a court date.
new jersey, mercer county, princeton, animal abuse, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases 50 min ago
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire