Some Mercer Co. schools briefly locked down
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Some schools in Mercer County, New Jersey were briefly locked down Tuesday morning due to a nearby home invasion.
The incident happened in the 600 block of Wilfred Avenue.
Police say the suspect fled the scene with some type of weapon.
Because the suspect was at large, the following schools were briefly on lockdown:
Hamilton West High
Hamilton Education Program
The lockdown was lifted at 11:30 a.m.
The suspect remains at large.
new jersey, mercer county, school, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 16 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 35 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 6 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos