Some Mercer Co. schools briefly locked down
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Some schools in Mercer County, New Jersey were briefly locked down Tuesday morning due to a nearby home invasion.
The incident happened in the 600 block of Wilfred Avenue.
Police say the suspect fled the scene with some type of weapon.
Because the suspect was at large, the following schools were briefly on lockdown:
Hamilton West High
Hamilton Education Program
The lockdown was lifted at 11:30 a.m.
The suspect remains at large.
new jersey, mercer county, school, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos