Worker found unconscious in Queen Village warehouse
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the death of a man at a Queen Village warehouse late this afternoon.
It happened at the Penn Warehouse at 813 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard around 5:00 p.m.
Rescue crews were called to the facility after a 52-year-old man was found unconscious by coworkers.
The man was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Although the cause of death has not yet been determined, medics were called to the scene for the report of an electrocution.
philadelphia, queen village, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 18 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 38 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
18 min ago