Worker found unconscious in Queen Village warehouse
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the death of a man at a Queen Village warehouse late this afternoon.
It happened at the Penn Warehouse at 813 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard around 5:00 p.m.
Rescue crews were called to the facility after a 52-year-old man was found unconscious by coworkers.
The man was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Although the cause of death has not yet been determined, medics were called to the scene for the report of an electrocution.
philadelphia, queen village, local/state
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others 18 min ago
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in 4 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
13 min ago