Worker found unconscious in Queen Village warehouse
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the death of a man at a Queen Village warehouse late this afternoon.
It happened at the Penn Warehouse at 813 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard around 5:00 p.m.
Rescue crews were called to the facility after a 52-year-old man was found unconscious by coworkers.
The man was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Although the cause of death has not yet been determined, medics were called to the scene for the report of an electrocution.
philadelphia, queen village, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 38 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
8 min ago