Police: Store owner Tasered in robbery
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for three suspects who robbed a Queen Village market and reportedly used a Taser on the store owner.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market & Deli at 246 Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store.
One was armed with a shotgun.
They reportedly Tasered the owner of store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of money.
philadelphia, queen village, robbery, taser, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos