Police: Store owner Tasered in robbery
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for three suspects who robbed a Queen Village market and reportedly used a Taser on the store owner.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market & Deli at 246 Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store.
One was armed with a shotgun.
They reportedly Tasered the owner of store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of money.
philadelphia, queen village, robbery, taser, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 16 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man