Police: Store owner Tasered in robbery
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for three suspects who robbed a Queen Village market and reportedly used a Taser on the store owner.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market & Deli at 246 Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store.
One was armed with a shotgun.
They reportedly Tasered the owner of store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of money.
philadelphia, queen village, robbery, taser, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 16 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 54 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 31 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 17 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
34 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
31 min ago
- Police: Camden Man robbed 5 banks in 1 month
32 min ago
- Person, cat rescued from New Castle fire
33 min ago