Store owner tasered and robbed in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three men who tasered and robbed a man in his store in the Queen Village section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market Deli in the 200 block of Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store and demanded money. One man was armed with a shotgun.
The suspects reportedly tasered the owner of the store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of cash.
robbery, taser, queen village, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Rider University student 53 min ago
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 59 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 42 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 43 min ago
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Eva Pilgrim on highway storm preparations
32 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
42 min ago
- Army, Navy teams compete in Rocky Relay
25 min ago