Store owner tasered and robbed in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three men who tasered and robbed a man in his store in the Queen Village section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market Deli in the 200 block of Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store and demanded money. One man was armed with a shotgun.
The suspects reportedly tasered the owner of the store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of cash.
robbery, taser, queen village, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 41 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ