Store owner tasered and robbed in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three men who tasered and robbed a man in his store in the Queen Village section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market Deli in the 200 block of Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store and demanded money. One man was armed with a shotgun.
The suspects reportedly tasered the owner of the store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of cash.
robbery, taser, queen village, philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos