Store owner tasered and robbed in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three men who tasered and robbed a man in his store in the Queen Village section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market Deli in the 200 block of Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store and demanded money. One man was armed with a shotgun.
The suspects reportedly tasered the owner of the store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of cash.
robbery, taser, queen village, philadelphia, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 48 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 34 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc