Store owner tasered and robbed in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three men who tasered and robbed a man in his store in the Queen Village section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The robbery happened around 10:00 p.m. at the Queen Village Mini Market Deli in the 200 block of Christian Street.
Police say three men entered the store and demanded money. One man was armed with a shotgun.
The suspects reportedly tasered the owner of the store before fleeing on foot with an undetermined amount of cash.
robbery, taser, queen village, philadelphia, local/state
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 32 min ago
- Record Warmth! 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 3 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 2 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 20 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
18 min ago