Del. troopers investigating Stanton bank robbery
STANTON, Del. (AP) - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a bank robbery in Stanton.
Police say the robbery happened Tuesday at 2:26 p.m. at the WSFS Bank located inside the ShopRite supermarket at 1600 West Newport Pike. Police say a male suspect entered the bank and gave a note to a teller demanding cash.
The man, believed to be between 25 and 35 years old, then fled on foot.
Police say the man was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and a black vest.
Police did not say how much cash the man took.
bank robbery, robbery, delaware, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 37 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 10 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
37 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos