Del. troopers investigating Stanton bank robbery
STANTON, Del. (AP) - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a bank robbery in Stanton.
Police say the robbery happened Tuesday at 2:26 p.m. at the WSFS Bank located inside the ShopRite supermarket at 1600 West Newport Pike. Police say a male suspect entered the bank and gave a note to a teller demanding cash.
The man, believed to be between 25 and 35 years old, then fled on foot.
Police say the man was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and a black vest.
Police did not say how much cash the man took.
bank robbery, robbery, delaware, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 15 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 53 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Wintry Weekend
53 min ago