Driver hits several parked cars in Philly
PORT RICHMOND - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say three people were injured after a driver crashed into several parked cars in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident happened just after 1:00 a.m. on the 3000 block of Richmond Street.
According to police, a 22-year-old male lost control of a car and hit several parked vehicles.
Six cars were damaged during the chain reaction crash and one vehicle caught on fire.
Officials say the driver was in stable condition. He is being charged with DUI.
A 19-year-old male and 20-year-old female believed to be from the same car were taken to the hospital with various injuries. Both are listed in stable condition.
accident, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 5 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 10 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos