Driver hits several parked cars in Philly
PORT RICHMOND - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say three people were injured after a driver crashed into several parked cars in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident happened just after 1:00 a.m. on the 3000 block of Richmond Street.
According to police, a 22-year-old male lost control of a car and hit several parked vehicles.
Six cars were damaged during the chain reaction crash and one vehicle caught on fire.
Officials say the driver was in stable condition. He is being charged with DUI.
A 19-year-old male and 20-year-old female believed to be from the same car were taken to the hospital with various injuries. Both are listed in stable condition.
accident, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- More Snow on the Way 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 37 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 51 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft 41 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 49 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete 52 min ago
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition 56 min ago
- AAA: Prepare your car for winter driving now!
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- More Snow on the Way
40 min ago
- Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash
39 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
51 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration...
41 min ago