Driver hits several parked cars in Philly
PORT RICHMOND - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say three people were injured after a driver crashed into several parked cars in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident happened just after 1:00 a.m. on the 3000 block of Richmond Street.
According to police, a 22-year-old male lost control of a car and hit several parked vehicles.
Six cars were damaged during the chain reaction crash and one vehicle caught on fire.
Officials say the driver was in stable condition. He is being charged with DUI.
A 19-year-old male and 20-year-old female believed to be from the same car were taken to the hospital with various injuries. Both are listed in stable condition.
accident, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 47 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 50 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...