Driver crashes into house in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver lost control of a car and crashed into a house in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The accident occurred around 5:45 a.m. on the 1400 block of North Corlies Street.
According to police, the driver was able to extricate himself from the vehicle .
License and Inspections was called to the scene to survey the damage to the house structure.
Most of the damage was done to the front porch which included a column.
The occupant inside the home was not hurt but had to gather up belongings to evacuate the property.
The driver was not seriously injured.
accident, brewerytown, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 46 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- No charges for FSU's Jameis Winston
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's