Fire damages 2 houses in Frankford
FRANKFORD - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Thursday morning that damaged two houses.
The fire broke out around 6:30 a.m. on the 4300 block of East Wingohocking Street.
Crews arrived to heavy fire coming from the rear of a house that spread to a neighboring house.
The fire was placed under control about 30 minutes later.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 26 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 20 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 47 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
26 min ago