Fire damages 2 houses in Frankford
FRANKFORD - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Thursday morning that damaged two houses.
The fire broke out around 6:30 a.m. on the 4300 block of East Wingohocking Street.
Crews arrived to heavy fire coming from the rear of a house that spread to a neighboring house.
The fire was placed under control about 30 minutes later.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded 15 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
50 min ago