Fire damages 2 houses in Frankford
FRANKFORD - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Thursday morning that damaged two houses.
The fire broke out around 6:30 a.m. on the 4300 block of East Wingohocking Street.
Crews arrived to heavy fire coming from the rear of a house that spread to a neighboring house.
The fire was placed under control about 30 minutes later.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run