2 injured in Upper Merion collision
UPPER MERION, Pa. - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are hospitalized after a two vehicle crash in Montgomery County.
It happened just before 8:00 p.m. on the ramp from the westbound Schuylkill Expressway to South Gulph Road in Upper Merion.
State Police say two vehicles collided.
One driver was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. The second driver was transported to Paoli Memorial Hospital.
Their conditions are unknown.
State Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 21 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 41 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom