Baby dies after 911 call from Pa. day care
STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 3-month-old baby is dead after being found unresponsive at a northeastern Pennsylvania day care center.
Stroud Area Regional Police say the child was transported to a hospital Thursday night and pronounced dead. The death has been termed suspicious and is under investigation.
Investigators say the Monroe County day care facility is state certified.
An autopsy is planned for Friday.
child death, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 38 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township 33 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos