Baby dies after 911 call from Pa. day care
STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 3-month-old baby is dead after being found unresponsive at a northeastern Pennsylvania day care center.
Stroud Area Regional Police say the child was transported to a hospital Thursday night and pronounced dead. The death has been termed suspicious and is under investigation.
Investigators say the Monroe County day care facility is state certified.
An autopsy is planned for Friday.
child death, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street 47 min ago
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance 7 min ago
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 11 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos