Baby dies after 911 call from Pa. day care
STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 3-month-old baby is dead after being found unresponsive at a northeastern Pennsylvania day care center.
Stroud Area Regional Police say the child was transported to a hospital Thursday night and pronounced dead. The death has been termed suspicious and is under investigation.
Investigators say the Monroe County day care facility is state certified.
An autopsy is planned for Friday.
child death, pennsylvania, local/state
- At least 11 hurt in East Harlem building explosion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 45 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 22 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death