Man shot multiple times in Camden County
WINSLOW TWP, NJ - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a shooting that left a man hospitalized in critical condition.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning on the unit block of Harrington Lane in Winslow Township.
Police received numerous reports of gunfire outside a home.
Officers arrived to find a male victim suffering multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
He was taken to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
Winslow Township Police secured the area, looking for the suspect.
A K-9 dog was brought in from a neighboring town to assist in the search but so far no word on any arrests.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 1 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad