Man shot multiple times in Camden County
WINSLOW TWP, NJ - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County are investigating a shooting that left a man hospitalized in critical condition.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning on the unit block of Harrington Lane in Winslow Township.
Police received numerous reports of gunfire outside a home.
Officers arrived to find a male victim suffering multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
He was taken to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
Winslow Township Police secured the area, looking for the suspect.
A K-9 dog was brought in from a neighboring town to assist in the search but so far no word on any arrests.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 41 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally