Young mom, daughter missing in Delaware
NEW CASTLE, Del. - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in New Castle County are searching for a young mother and her 4-week-old daughter who have been missing for a week.
Darlene Cooper and her daughter Sonay Fogan were last seen Saturday, November 24th.
Authorities say Cooper and her boyfriend George Fogan were at a motel on West Avenue.
The young mother has not been in contact with family or friends since that time.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact News Castle County Police at 302-573-2800.
delaware, new castle county, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 58 min ago
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos