Suspect sought in Bellmawr bank robbery
BELLMAWR, N.J. - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a bank in Bellmawr, N.J. on Saturday morning.
The robbery happened at the Fulton Bank on Browning Road at 9:22 a.m.
Police say the man gave the teller a note demanding cash, then fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. He has a medium build, facial hair and stands about 5'6" to 5'10" tall.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Jeff Dunlap at (856) 365-3125, Detective John Mader at (856) 931-2120or email email@example.com.
new jersey, camden county, bank robbery, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 7 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch