Pregnant woman wounded in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pregnant woman was wounded in a shooting on Friday night in Camden.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. in the 1300 block of Lake Shore Drive.
Police were called to the area for a report of multiple gunshots.
Once there, officers found the victim, a 25-year-old woman, who had been shot in the right arm.
She told police she had been sitting outside when she heard gunshots. She ran into the home and only then realized she had been hit.
The woman, who is four months pregnant, was treated at Cooper University Hospital.
Police are offering a $500 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Citizen's Crime Commission at 215-546-TIPS (8477). Tips can be provided anonymously.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 25 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos