Pregnant woman wounded in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pregnant woman was wounded in a shooting on Friday night in Camden.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. in the 1300 block of Lake Shore Drive.
Police were called to the area for a report of multiple gunshots.
Once there, officers found the victim, a 25-year-old woman, who had been shot in the right arm.
She told police she had been sitting outside when she heard gunshots. She ran into the home and only then realized she had been hit.
The woman, who is four months pregnant, was treated at Cooper University Hospital.
Police are offering a $500 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Citizen's Crime Commission at 215-546-TIPS (8477). Tips can be provided anonymously.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 33 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 49 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos