Broken pipe causes mess at NJ hotel
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - December 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A broken water pipe created a big mess on Saturday afternoon at a Burlington County hotel.
It happened around 1:45 p.m. at the Westin Hotel at 555 Fellowship Road in Mount Laurel.
Officials say a water pipe broke, which set off the sprinkler system and knocked out the power.
Some people were stuck in the elevators during the outage and had to be rescued.
No injuries were reported.
new jersey, burlington county, local/state
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 2 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more