Teenage murder victim identified in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the teenage boy shot and killed Saturday night in South Philadelphia.
It happened before 11:00 p.m.
Daquan Parker, 17, of the 2500 block of South 6th Street was found dead in the 2100 block of Croskey Street.
He had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe two people opened fire. Shell casings littered the street.
So far, no arrests in the case.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 18 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 47 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 46 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 44 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 43 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 50 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 41 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 54 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
51 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
18 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
47 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
54 min ago