Teenage murder victim identified in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the teenage boy shot and killed Saturday night in South Philadelphia.
It happened before 11:00 p.m.
Daquan Parker, 17, of the 2500 block of South 6th Street was found dead in the 2100 block of Croskey Street.
He had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe two people opened fire. Shell casings littered the street.
So far, no arrests in the case.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware 56 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 6 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
26 min ago