Teenage murder victim identified in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the teenage boy shot and killed Saturday night in South Philadelphia.
It happened before 11:00 p.m.
Daquan Parker, 17, of the 2500 block of South 6th Street was found dead in the 2100 block of Croskey Street.
He had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe two people opened fire. Shell casings littered the street.
So far, no arrests in the case.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 9 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire